131B5932 Danfoss VLT Automation Drive FC 300 160 KW / 250 HP, 380 - 500 VAC, IP21
|VSD Range||VLT Automation Drive FC 300|
|phase||Three phase input / Three Phase output|
Simple installation and Start Up
Danfoss drives come with pluggable spring loaded I/O terminals, each have a dual connector configuration which faclilitates a simple installation. When the customer requirees a high IP rated drive pre-threaded cable gland openeins can be ordered allowing for an easy and realible installation in harsh enviroments
The automation drives graphical control panel option ensures the drive is simple to set up, commission and operate saving on installation and operating costs.
There are various enclosures options available up to IP 66 (depending on the model). Integrated DC chokes and RFI filters in all models protect installations by minimizing harmonic distortion and electromagnetic interference.
The VLT Automation Drive has an integrated motion controller (IMC) functionality that can be used with applications where the drive is required to perform high-precision positioning and synchronisation operations. The Integrated Motion Controller (IMC) functionality is now configurable in the drive’s software. No additional modules or hardware are necessary.
To ensure the highest quality and reliability all Danfoss drives are fully tested at the factory. They require little maintenance and can ensure there is a fast return on investment.
Supply voltages and power range
3 x 200-240 V...0.25-37 kW
3 x 380-500 V...0.37 kW – 1.1 MW
3 x 525-600 V...0.75-75 kW
3 x 525-690 V...1.1 kW – 1.4 MW
Low harmonic drive
3 x 380-480 V...132-710 kW
3 x 380-690 V...250-1200 kW
Features and benefits
- There’s less need for cooling or oversizing as the ambient temperature is 50°C without derating
- The need for PLC capacity is reduced thanks to Smart Logic Control
- Low lifetime costs are ensured as the drive is highly resistant to wear and tear
- The lifetime of electronics is prolonged due to back-channel cooling for frames D, E and F
- Commissioning and upgrades are easy due to plug-in technology
- High-precision position and synchronization thanks to availability of Integrated Motion Controller throughout the entire product range
- Features such as intelligent heat management, Safe stop and Safe Torque Off ensure safe and energy-efficient operation of the drive
Conveyors, positioning and synchronizing, cranes, mixers, centrifuges and palletizing and packaging machinery.
VLT® Motion Control Tool MCT 10
VLT® Motion Control Tool MCT 31
Danfoss HCS (Harmonic Calculation Software)
Danfoss Servo Sizer
VLT® Energy Box