Frequently Asked Questions
Who Are LED Controls?
Led controls is a specialist controls and factory automation distributor established over 20 years ago, unlike other electrical wholesalers we specialise in controls and factory automation which means we can offer expert help and advice to our customers.
What manufacturers can you supply?
After 20 years in the industry we have established supply chains for all of the major control gear and factory automation brands. We are official distributors for the following:
- ABB - We are a distributor for ABB control gear, Variable Speed Drives, PLC and safety
- Rittal –Rittal Alliance partner for all enclosure and cooling products
- Danfoss – Authorised sales partner for the Danfoss VLT and Vacon Range
- IMO –IMO Control gear, variable speed drives, PLC and sensors
- Tempa Pano –Tempa Pano control panel enclosures and power distribution enclosures
- Lovato electric - distributor for electrical control gear
- TECO – Variable speed drives and electric motors
- Pfannenberg – Cooling products
- Yaskawa – Variable speed drives
- Brook Crompton – Electric Motors
- Chint – Electrical control gear and power distribution
In addition to the above we can offer competitive pricing across all of the major motor control gear and factory automation manufacturers.
Are all your products official manufacturer products?
Yes, everything we sell are official authentic manufacturer parts, we do not sell copies. All products we sell come with the original manufacturer packaging and warranty unless otherwise stated
Do you offer further discounts?
Do you offer worldwide delivery?
We can ship parts anywhere in the world, follow the instructions through checkout to get a price for international shipping. If the items, you require are very large or very heavy please call the office for a shipping quote
What is your standard delivery cost and time?
Delivery charge to the locations UK is £8.95 + VAT, for a worldwide delivery please go to check out for a price. Delivery times for stock items is 2-3 days, non-stock items vary but usually 2-3 weeks, please call for a delivery estimate
I require an item that is not on your website, can I get a quotation?
Yes you can, either call us on 01706 242050 or email us on firstname.lastname@example.org or use the live chat facility on our website.
What types of payment do you accept?
On the website we accept all major credit/debit cards and PayPal payments. If you would like to pay via bank transfer, cheque or cash please call the office