134U7731 Danfoss VLT Midi Drive FC 280 1.5 kW / 2.0 HP Three phase 380-480 VAC IP20
|VSD Range||VLT FC-280 Mididrive|
|phase||Three phase input / Three Phase output|
|Product Lead Time||Please contact us for a delivery time|
The VLT Midi Drive fc 280 is an evolution of the VLT 2800 drive and benefits from a wide range of features designed to make installing, using and maintaining the AC drive as simple and easy as possible.
The VLT midi drive FC 280 is ideal for use within the automation and machine-build applications used in the food and beverage sector or materials handling and processing sector and provides fast, efficient service.
The drive offers a mid-power range and is strong on controls and safety while providing flexible fieldbus communications. It has a compact design and various functions are integrated, making it a space-saving unit that will slot into the tightest spaces.
The unit is compatible with the VLT 2800. Its exterior dimensions, connectors, cable lengths and set-up software tools mean it can easily be retrofitted in any established drive panel.
Supply voltages and power range
- 1 x 200-240 V...0.37-2.2 kW
- 3 x 200-240 V...0.37-3.7 kW
- 3 x 380-480 V...0.37-22 kW
Features and benefits
- Compact design saves panel space
- Easy and fast installation set-up due to flexible user interfaces
- No need to install extra cooling equipment or oversize the drive as it is designed to operate at 45°C at full load and up to 55°C with derating
- No need to install extra components thanks to integrated harmonic mitigation, RFI filters, brake choppers and functional safety (STO)
- Integrated active Power Factor Correction (PFC) significantly reduces harmonic distortion and improves power supply quality