131B8949 Danfoss VLT AQUA Drive FC 200 7.5 KW / 10 HP, 380 - 480 VAC, IP20
|VSD Range||VLT AQUA Drive FC 200|
|phase||Three phase input / Three Phase output|
This unit is designed for water and wastewater applications and has a variety of powerful features, with add-ons which can enhance performance. These drives are suited to new or retrofit projects.
Adding motor control to pumps and blowers used for water and wastewater treatment means it's easier to handle variable workloads. This drive provides between 10% and 30% savings in the first year alone, when compared to traditional drives, as it offers low maintenance costs and energy consumption.
The quick and user-friendly setup of water and pump settings reduces installation time ensuring a fast route to maximum energy efficiency and motor control.
Supply voltages and power range
1 x 200-240 V...1.1-22 kW
1 x 380-480 V...7.5-37 kW
3 x 200-240 V...0.25-45 kW
3 x 380-480 V...0.37 kW – 1 MW
3 x 525-600 V...0.75-90 kW
3 x 525-690 V...45 kW – 1.4 MW
Low harmonic drive
3 x 380-480 V...132-710 kW
3 x 380-690...250-1400 kW
Features and benefits
- Assets are protected thanks to specially designed software that prevents, for example, water hammering
- Energy efficiency is maximized as a result of the drives control algorithms and design which focus on reducing heat loss
- High energy savings related to air conditioning are ensured due to the unique back-channel-cooling concept that transfers 90% of heat away from the room
- Electromagnetic interference and harmonic distortion are reduced thanks to the built-in, scalable RFI filter and integrated DC link chokes
- Perfect system integration and adaptation to the application are possible due to freely programmable warnings and alerts
- 3–8% energy savings are achieved as a result of Automatic Energy Optimization
Centrifugal pumps and blowers, positive displacement blowers.
VLT® Motion Control Tool MCT 10
VLT® Motion Control Tool MCT 31
Danfoss HCS (Harmonic Calculation Software)
Danfoss Servo Sizer
VLT® Energy Box