135U8251 Danfoss VLT HVAC Drive 7.5KW/10HP 380-480VAC IP55
|VSD Range||VLT FC102|
|phase||Three phase input / Three Phase output|
|Product Lead Time||Please contact us for a delivery time|
The VLT HVAC drive has built-in intelligence to give optimal process control to heating, ventilation and air conditioning (HVAC). It is simple to use and extremely cost-efficient, featuring a number of functions that are ideal for use with pumps, fans and compressors to save energy, meet environmental regulations and reduce costs in modern buildings.
The VLT HVAC drive has a compact, robust design and is ideally suited to locations where space is restricted. A selection of safety features, such as Safe Torque Off and Safe Maximum Speed, protect both applications and their operators.
Enclosures can be purchased separately, up to IP66, and an additional option available upon purchase is a unique coating to provide added protection for the circuit boards. Integrated DC chokes and RFI filters safeguard installations by minimizing harmonic distortion and electromagnetic.
Supply voltages and power range
3 x 200-240 V...1.1-45 kW
3 x 380-480 V...1.1 kW – 1 MW
3 x 525-600 V...1.1-90 kW
3 x 525-690 V...45 kW – 1.4 MW
Low harmonic drive
3 x 380-480 V...132-710 kW
3 x 380-480 V...250-200kW
Features and benefits
- There’s no need for external cooling or oversizing as the maximum ambient temperature is 50°C without derating
- PLC capacity is often unnecessary thanks to the Smart Logic Controller
- A low initial investment and easy upgrades are possible thanks to the modular concept with a wide range of options
- The need for external control and conversion equipment is avoided due to integrated pump, fan and compressor functionality
- 5–15% energy is saved as a result of the Automatic Energy Optimization function
- Less gateway solutions are needed thanks to a wide range of HVAC protocols for building management system controller connectivity
Pumps, fans, compressors.
VLT® Motion Control Tool MCT 10
VLT® Motion Control Tool MCT 31
Danfoss HCS (Harmonic Calculation Software)
Danfoss Servo Sizer
VLT® Energy Box