TECO was formed in Taiwan in 1956 as an electric motor manufacturer and has now expanded to become a global industrial conglomerate operating in markets in 45 countries. The company specialises in electric motors and drives, telecommunication products, and consumer electronics and appliances.
TECO is expanding in global importance, with a global turnover of around $2bn and 20,000 employees worldwide. As well as supplying a selection of medium and low voltage motors, it recently released the 510 Series of high performance and cost-effective Variable Speed Drives that are compatible with all modern applications.
LED Controls supplies a range of TECO variable speed drives and programmable logic controllers to help ensure that your systems run smoothly.
- Special Price £179.59 £149.66 Regular Price £359.17
- Special Price £161.66 £134.72 Regular Price £323.33
- Special Price £163.40 £136.17 Regular Price £326.81
- Special Price £148.60 £123.83 Regular Price £297.18
- Special Price £134.42 £112.02 Regular Price £268.85
- Special Price £121.28 £101.07 Regular Price £242.57
- Special Price £118.75 £98.96 Regular Price £237.50
- Special Price £105.61 £88.01 Regular Price £211.22