LED Controls are hiring!
External Sales Engineer (northwest)
We are looking for an external sales engineer to join our fast-growing company, the role is based in the northwest of England. LED Controls are a one stop shop for control panel builders and OEM's across the UK, supplying some of the world’s largest brands such as ABB, Danfoss and Rittal. We are a well-established company with over 20 years’ experience in the motor control and factory automation industry. This is an opportunity for a highly motivated individual to join an ambitious successful team and support the continual growth of the company
- Grow sales in the northwest of England by increasing sales to existing customers and targeting new customers
- Work with our partner manufacturers to target specific companies and industries
- Partner with the sales team to generate leads
- Find and maintain prospective clients
- Update and maintain customer and lead information/actions on the companies CRM System
- Complete the relevant product training with our partner manufacturers and ensure that this training is kept up to date.
A successful candidate should have the following attributes:
- Experience in a similar role essential.
- A candidate with extensive experience in an internal sales role within the industry looking to move to an external role would also be considered
- Knowledge of motor control gear, variable speed drives and PLC
- Must be a highly self-motivated individual
- Be a good communicator, able to relay both commercial and technical information to customers and suppliers
- Have a track record of meeting targets and growing sales
- Willing to put in the extra hours when required
Competitive salary + bonus based on experience
Company car, laptop and phone
For applications please email – [email protected]
No recruitment companies please